Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Dream




Last night I dreamt that I was running in the sand on the beach. On my right side there was a big grey wall. But on my left side , there was the big blue sea opening widely. It wasn't that warm outside, like in the very hot summer days, but the sun was strong enough to warm you up. The waves were trying  to reach me while I was running. Usually, I cannot run in a dream. I am very slow and it feels like somebody or something is holding my feet, holding me tight, so that I cannot move faster. This time, I felt like flying. I was running smoothly along the seaside,  light like a butterfly. I remember I stopped and watched the water.  Some steps away from me, there was a family with their children. The mother came to me and told me that the water isn't cold at all, even if it's not that warm outside.  The waves reached my running shoes, climbed up on my legs....And I kept looking far, over this huge mass of water.....

My dream ends up here. I don't remember what I did after stopping in front of the water, having this big grey wall behind me, like it wanted to protect me.....or maybe not letting me escape.  If I can't remember how my dream ended up, I could imagine what I would have liked to do, or what I really did. Could I maybe choose my dream....? 

I undressed myself. Completely. I was naked. Yes, I was naked in front of this endless blue water. The waves got more dynamic. The colour more clear. I felt so small in front of this beauty, so little, afraid that I am going to be swallowed up by the creatures that live inside this water. The waves were smashing on my thighs, climbing up on my body, reaching my belly, touching smoothly my breasts. The water looked like pearls on my tanned skin. Over me, the sun. Behind me this grey wall. The family was gone. I was alone. I was suddenly overwhelmed by the situation. Such a silence. Just the music of the waves and my breath. I closed my eyes and just jumped into the water. I kept on swimming, above the water, under the water, diving and coming up, as I were a fish. All this water on my naked body....what an incredible feeling. Feeling so free and light. I could have not move and the waves would have carried me like a trophy. Where, I don't know.....I just closed my eyes and I let myself balanced by the sea, letting the salty waves to kiss my lips...

And I still don't really know how this dream will end. If it's going to end. ...Maybe, after some time, I just got  out of the water and quickly dressed myself up. I wasn't alone anymore. More parents were coming with their laughing children, all willing just to jump into the sea. I wiped away the water pearls from my body and put my running shoes on. The love act was finished. I started running. Quicker than before. On my right side the big grey wall. Over me, the sun. And on my left side, infinity....

No comments: